- This event has passed.
Six week discipleship series
Based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, this is step 3 in the path of Kriya Yoga.
You will discuss:
- Do you need a Guru
- What is a Guru disciple relationship
- How to draw on the Guru’s power
- The importance of attunement
- Discipleship to Paramhansa Yogananda
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, regardless of whether they are seeking discipleship at this stage of their life. It is also highly recommended for those who have already taken “The Art & Science of Raja Yoga” as it can help clarify and deepen one’s understanding of what the Guru-Disciple relationship truly means.
Those who are interested can take part in a discipleship initiation ceremony, joining thousands of other disciples who are part of Ananda. Those who take the vow of discipleship will also learn the AUM Technique of meditation.
Included with this course:
- Accompanying online course including audio and video files
- Textbook (PDF format)
- Interactive discussion with fellow students and instructor
Cost: $90. Everyone is welcome.