- This event has passed.
(Note: This event replaces our regularly scheduled Wednesday evening community meditation)
How to Have More Harmony in Your Life
Hosted by Nayaswamis Narayan & Dharmadevi, based upon Paramhansa Yogannada’s book, “How to Love and Be Loved.”
Friendship, love, marriage, and children can offer us our greatest joys in life or our greatest sorrows. Selfless love is the essential key to happiness in all our relationships, but how do we practice it?
In this workshop, we will share Paramhansa Yogananda’s fresh inspiration and practical guidance on:
- Friendship: broadening your sympathies and expanding the boundaries of your love
- How to cure bad habits that spell the death of true friendship: judgment, jealousy, over-sensitivity, unkindness, and more
- How to choose the right partner and create a lasting marriage
- Problems that arise in marriage and what to do about them
- Sex in marriage and how to conceive a spiritual child
- Experiencing the Universal Love behind all your relationships
This event is donation based.
Nayaswamis Narayan & Dharmadevi