- This event has passed.
This 6-week program is designed to help children ages 5-7 master their emotions, moods and energy.
Using group games, expressive artistic activities and yogic techniques, your kids will learn to calm themselves, connect with compassion, and experience their soul nature.
In this series we will help kids:
Build ever greater awareness of and control over emotions
- Strengthen positive feelings
- Use the arts (ie music, dance and theatre) as a means of expression
- Orient personal patterns and impulsive reactions into positive directions
Build ever greater awareness of and control over energy
- Calm body and mind (yoga, relaxation)
- Use the breath as a tool for calmness
- Lift energy and willingness
- Develop concentration
- Right use of mental affirmation
Experience their Soul
- Awaken uplifting feelings of the heart
- Experience their Soul-self through silence and meditation exercises
- Find the inner source of Joy
- Relate to others from soul to soul and heart to heart
Be calm and compassionate
- Storytelling to inspire universal values
- Group games to develop friendship skills
- Listen to others feelings, understanding their realities and share their own
- Develop self-confidence
- Claim personal power
This six-week commitment begins November 8 and runs every Friday through December 13, from 3:00pm-4:30pm. Please register in advance. This series is limited to ten children.
PLEASE NOTE: Cora & Aaron are exceptional teachers who drive from out of town to host this event. This event requires a minimum of six registrations at least three days in advance to prevent cancellation. Please register in advance.
Leaders: Cora Chiavedale is a certified Ananda Children’s Yoga Instructor. She is an Education for Life Certified Teacher and Teacher Trainer. Aaron Resendez is a certified Ananda Meditation Teacher and Ananda Yoga Teacher. Both bring great compassion and joy to their work.
For additional information about this class contact Aaron and Cora at (303) 508-6151.