- This event has passed.
You are not the result of your circumstances, your karma draws circumstances to you.
This evening we will discuss:
- What is the purpose of karma and where does it come from?
- How our energy flows harmoniously and disharmoniously
- Karma’s relationship to reincarnation
- How can our jeeva (Sanskrit for soul) participate in this world without creating new karma
- Chakras relationship to reincarnation
- How can we experience challenges as opportunities for growth and gain deeper understanding of ourselves and others
Cost: Donation based. Suggested donation $10. Donation box is in the center. Everyone welcome.
It is Jennifer’s great joy to be of service leading the Ananda Thousand Oaks center. She is an Ananda Minister, a certified Ananda Meditation instructor, a disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda and a Kriyaban. Jennifer enjoys sharing the teachings of Self-realization, leading classes for Ananda, meditations, satsangs, and more. She has been married for thirty-five years and is mom to two adult children. She offers a loving heart to anyone seeking support in their spiritual path.