2-Hour Sadhana (Spiritual Practice): Yoga + Chanting + Meditation = Bliss
Join us for a sacred evening filled with yoga, devotional chanting, and meditation. Through yoga postures, affirmations, chanting, and meditation we will uplift the body, mind, and soul into higher consciousness.
Note: This replaces our regular Wednesday evening meditation.
- 7:00pm-7:15pm: Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises
- 7:15pm-8:00pm Yoga to harmonize the body, mind, and soul
- 8pm-8:20pm: Chanting to transform and uplift the soul, and open the heart.
- 8:20-9pm: Meditation to discover your Highest Self.
- 9pm: Closing with healing prayers
Happiness blooms naturally in the hearts of those who are inwardly free. It flows spontaneously like a mountain spring after April showers in minds that are contented with simple living.-Paramhansa Yogananda
Date: Wed., July 19, 2023.
Location: Ananda Thousand Oaks, 1321 Thousand Oaks Blvd., #124
Cost: Suggested donation $10.
Ananda is a worldwide, nonprofit, nondenominational center for meditation, spiritual growth, and community. All are welcomed.